Beauty

Beauty

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion's Night Out!


For those of you who don't know what "FASHION'S NIGHT OUT" is... It's an amazing celebration of fashion! Every year this event happens, and the most stylish fashionistas all come out to celebrate with champagne, music, delectable delights, and lots of shopping. Because I reside in Beverly Hills, I'm very fortunate to get invited to all the Fashion's Night Out parties in the Golden Triangle ;)
This year I attended Neiman Marcus' and Saks ​Fashion's Night Out event. Two words, "Absolutely Amazing!" Many of the socialites and celebs came out to play. Last year Paula Abdul and a few other Starlets attended the Saks F.N.O., and that was sure memorable. This year I was right next to Larry King shopping at Neiman Marcus! I also ran into one of my favorite Swedish models, AnnaMaria Mostrom. Stores had models strutting the runway, stairway, you name it. And Dj's played great music to enhance the shopping experience for all! Fun Fun Fun!
Here are pictures I took from last night:​


No comments:

Post a Comment