Beauty

Beauty

Thursday, September 6, 2012

WEIGHT LOSS TIPS: 3 SIMPLE TIPS FOR A SLIMMER YOU


Ever since I've started both my ​Beauty Guru Page on Twitter and Facebook, I've received tons of emails asking about weight loss tips. Working with so many models and industry people, you hear about the latest slimming products and diets. I've tried many of them but later realize that it's always best if you stick with the tried-and-true, and also to just keep it simple. Now, I share with you some Weight Loss Tips I've acquired through the years.
Weight Loss Weapon 1Raw Apple Cider Vinegar-I mix 1-2 teaspoons of R.A.CVinegar with 2 cups water and drink before each meal. After drinking this mixture I'm not as hungry and it prevents me from overeating. This is an old remedy that helps suppress hunger. Most people don't chew their food thoroughly so this leads to overeating. There are so many uses for R.A.C. Vinegar but we'll talk about that in other postings or you can do more research on it. 
Weight Loss Weapon 2: ​Cayenne Pepper-I sprinkle Cayenne Pepper onto my meals to help boost my metabolism. Cayenne Pepper is found in many diet pill products as well as numerous cleanses available on the market (A Natural Detoxifier). The active agent in Cayenne is capsaicin, which helps to stimulate many different types of fat-burning proteins within the body but also has other benefits.
Weight Loss Weapon 3:​ Cold Water-I drink lots of Cold Water throughout the day because it helps to boost the body's metabolic rate. It's like taking a cold shower. Afterwards, you feel so invigorated and energized! And we wonder why nuns and military sergeants dump Cold Water on students and soldiers? It literally forces your cells to vibrate higher to keep the body at a certain temperature. Hence, why you're shaking. This utilizes calories, which gradually leads to weight loss.
These were just a few tips I've learned, but there are more I'll share with you in the future. The key to skinny and healthy is to cut out processed foods, refined sugars, starches, oils (Except for Coconut), ripened fruits, gluten (wheat, rye, etc.), and sodas. Opt for healthier choices like: vegetables, wild fruits, quinoa, wild or brown rice, and sheep's yogurt (Easier to Digest). It's pretty common sense to know what's good for you and what's not. Exercise is also key. With motion there is calorie burning involved, so start moving and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment