Beauty

Beauty

Friday, September 7, 2012

HAIRCARE: MY HONEST REVIEW OF OBLIPHICA


Celebrity hairstylist John Blaine, also Creative Director and co-owner of ​professional hair company Obliphica recently sent me a package of 2 professional Obliphica products to review. Honestly, I've tried so many hair products on the market! And once upon a time, yours truly had long lovely locks that were shiny and bouncy. The maintenance was just too much! So one day I decided to chop it all off. My curls still remain but the length is now only about 3 inches long, whereas back then it was shoulder length or even longer. You can imagine how much product I went through!  
The 2 Obliphica products I got to try were: Professional Treatment Shampoo and Professional Treatment Hair Mask. ​At first glance, the packaging was decent... I'm totally about presentation. I opened up the shampoo, and the smelled the aroma; wasn't too strong--a soft sweet scent. The treatment mask had a slightly stronger scent but both were pleasant and not too overpowering. My hair was ready for a test-drive! 
​Living in LA, you get lots of build up on scalp and hair (Pollution, Dust, Products, etc.). So when it comes to a shampoo, I'd prefer it to lather. The first product was the Treatment Shampoo; a gel-like consistency had me question if it would leave my hair dry. After the 1-2 minute test-drive, my hair felt smooth after the rinse. Not bad. Next was the Treatment Hair Mask; a creamy texture, and the aroma smelled even better when applied to hair and scalp. For a while now, I've been using the L'Oreal Professional Intense Repair. But after the rinse (3 minutes later), my hair felt unbelievably soft-silky and smooth! 
After 1 week of use, my hair has been much easier to manage and the curls are definitely shinier. Overall, I say these 2 products are winners! Unfortunately, I have parted ways with L'Oreal Professional Intense Repair and have now found my new current favorite. Now I see why so many celebrities are ranting and raving about this line. It really works!​
So what makes Obliphica so Amazing? Well here's a list of the Benefits:​
1. Sea Buckthorn Extract, farmed 14 thousand feet in the Himalaya Mountains and Siberia, this fruit contains chemicals that cure certain diseases, and western doctors like Dr. Oz is calling it the "New Miracle Fruit", all its full properties are just being discovered now by the west. But its been used in the East for centuries to heal many illnesses and improve health.
2. Hair at its most healthy state contains 19 amino acids... Obliphica has 18 of them in concentrated form. 
3. The vitamin count in Obliphica products is through the roof!.. Vitamin C alone is at 14 times of an orange. 
4. Obliphica promotes and repairs damaged hair back as far as nature will allow. There is no true fountain of youth.. But for hair, Obliphica comes as close to that as possible so.
John Blaine writes says, "Macy Gray, Dita Von Teese, Lucy Lui, and many other celebrities are fans of Obliphica!" Here's a video of some of the clients:



No comments:

Post a Comment